· Foundation – there are different types of foundation, first is the tinted moisturizer this is for the people who is always in a hurry. It contains moisturizer, sunscreen and some color. Liquid foundation, this type of foundation is usually for mature, dry skin or for those who needs minimal coverage/ natural look. Cake foundation, this foundation is found in compact or stick. I prefer to use this kind of for oily skin, this foundation gives the most amount of coverage.
· Concealers – pink or red imperfection use concealer with yellow undertone; black use pink undertone; if its blue use orange undertones.
· Powder – setting foundation its either you use pressed powder or loose powder.
· Brushes - You can use this in applying foundation, powder, concealers and eye makeup depending on what type of brushes you are using.
· Sponge – this is for applying foundation and it also helps you blend your makeup.
· Powder Puff – this is use for powder application.